“American farmers are promised a new cash crop… and it will provide thousands of jobs for American workers throughout the land.”
—Popular Mechanics in 1938
So, what is hemp and how much do you know about it? Some trivia before you get into our list of hemp products online.
Hemp is an incredibly eco-friendly solution to many of our issues. Whether it is food or industrial products or anything in between, hemp offers something for everyone. You can find hemp products for basically every area of your life. The picture given below pretty much sums up the true potential of hemp modern society gets to experience.
Check out below the list of top 50 hemp products available online, from a variety of categories you can buy online.
Hemp product categories include:
- Clothing and Accessories
- Health and Wellness
- Food and Drinks
- Pet Supplies
- Beauty and Skincare
- Farming and Gardening
- Home and Office supplies
Clothing and Accessories
One of the better uses of hemp is the clothes we wear, and it’s primarily the category under which you find most hemp products online. Hemp garments are porous, breathable, durable, and sustainable.
- Shirts: Even our basic outfits deserve the very best. Hemp shirts are available in a wide range of colors and designs and are a blend of a little bit of organic cotton and durable hemp. Wear it on for a day full of lectures or a casual night outing.
- Jeans: Hemp jeans are absorbent and have amazing anti-microbial properties. They are hard-wearing and temperature-regulating and make for a perfect companion all year-round. Hemp jeans are cut to be every man’s and woman’s fashion and soften over time with every wash.
- Shoes: Hemp shoes are super breathable and perfect for daily wear. These wick away moisture, keeping your feet dry at all times. Even waterproof types are now available. Top brands such as Adidas offer hemp shoes that range from broader shoes to Converse.
- Yoga Pants: Hemp yoga pants are basically built for stretching and moving comfortably. They are super strong, lightweight, and flexible, and can be used for meditation and as pajama wear. Hemp yoga pants are sweat-wicking and an ideal choice to wear during workouts.
- Backpacks: Hemp backpacks are highly resistant to wear and tear and can be carried around anywhere. They are sustainable, biodegradable, healthy for the skin, and durable, and will last you for more than 10 years. They can be machine washed and dried.
- Jackets: Hemp jackets are tough, abrasion-resistant, and highly comfortable and keep you cool during summer and warm during winter. These are available in different types such as hooded, double collar, hooded fur, trench, fleece hooded, multi-pockets, dual pockets, and much more.
- Sunglasses: Hemp sunglasses are made from hemp fiber, eco-friendly resin, and water, and are an ideal alternative to plastic shades. They are incredibly fashionable and are available in different colors and designs. Hemp Eyewear is a sustainable and innovative product.
- Beanies: Hemp beanies are comfortable, durable, stylish, and last longer. They impart outstanding softness, excellent elasticity, and warmth, and are a cozy fit for the head. Thick beanies can be worn around winters and thin beanies are perfect for all-year-around.
- Scarves: Hemp scarves are lightweight, warm, and cozy. They keep the heat in and the chill-out and offer superior perspiration wicking qualities. They are available in different colors, are stylish around the neck, and are an excellent accessory for any outfit.
- Belts: Hemp belts are known for their durability, are eco-friendly, and are 100% recyclable. They come in different colors, sizes, and buckle designs, and are unisex. They are an awesome accessory for casual wear such as pants, dresses, skirts, and flowing tops.
- Hats: Hemp hats are naturally anti-microbial, eco-friendly, lightweight, breathable, durable, comfortable, wick away moisture, odor-resistant, and UV ray-resistant meaning they don’t fade quickly. They function and look excellent for outdoor activities and keep your head dry and cool under the sun.
- Wallets: Hemp wallets made from pure hemp are strong, natural, soft, and eco-friendly. They are last longer and can withstand rugged use and long-wearing. Hemp denim wallets are also available. They can be used for shopping trips, hiking trips, and everything in between.
- Bracelets: Hemp bracelets are stylish, essentially indestructible, extremely durable, and perfect for daily wear. They can be customized to fit your wrist, and are available in different designs and colors. They are hugely popular among both adults and children and are unisex.
- Sandals: Hemp sandals are environment-friendly and provide softness and warmth to the feet. They have superior durability, are comfortable, and are available in distinct patterns, forms, and colors. Hemp sandals are one of the most naturally durable footwear found in the market.Other hemp clothing and accessories include socks, innerwear, t-shirts, dresses, sandals, skirts, rompers, spa robes, scarves, bows and ties, pouches, phone cases, and totes.
Health and Wellness
Hemp has been used as a medicine in the treatment of constipation, gout, and other stomach ailments across a variety of different civilizations for around 2,300 years.
- Essential Oil: Hemp essential oil is quite famous for its therapeutic abilities in the central nervous system. It is used in diffusers, mixed with carrier oils for body massages, and added to hot steamy bathwater to help alleviate anxiety and sleep issues.
- Heat Muscle Rub: Hemp heat muscle rub is a fast-acting analgesic that gently soothes sore joints and muscles. It is used for reducing inflammation and pain associated with congestion, inflamed joints, strains, overexertion, and tired muscles. It offers immediate relief for aching joints and muscles.
- Candles: Hemp candles are made of hemp essential oil and are well-known for their aroma. They enhance your overall mood, promote a sense of well-being, and relax your mind and body. These make an excellent environment-friendly option for any room in the house. Other hemp health and wellness products include hemp extract oil and hemp massage oil.
Food and Beverages
- Seeds: Seeds are among the most hemp products online. Hemp seeds are highly nutritious and easily digestible. They contain the essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 and are a good vegetarian protein source and can sustain your dietary needs, boost the immune system, and help in maintaining cholesterol levels.
- Seed Oil: Hemp seed oil consists of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids, is a great source of vitamins A and E, and has minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, and iron. It promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails, and reduces inflammation.
- Milk: Hemp milk is rich in plant protein, minerals, and healthy fats, and has fewer carbs, proteins, and calories. It benefits skin health and protects against heart ailments. It can be used in coffee, smoothies, and cereal, and a popular alternative to cow’s milk.
- Protein Powder: Hemp protein powder is an excellent alternative to those who are lactose-intolerant and a great way to increase your daily intake of protein. This is considered as the highest vegan source of simple proteins and is popular among active athletes. Among vegans, milk is among the best hemp products online.
- Flour: Hemp seed flour is highly nutritious, gluten-free, and an excellent energy source. It contains 33% protein and is easily digestible. Hemp flour is a good alternative to those who have dairy, wheat, gluten, or nut allergies. It is also ideal for baking and thickening sauces.
- Seed Butter: Hemp seed butter is made from finely ground and blended hulled hemp seeds. It contains no cholesterol, trans fats, hydrogenated oils, or preservatives, and is the perfect allergen-free alternative to peanut butter. It also is loaded with albumins and edestins.
- Flavored Water: Hemp herbal water is loaded with B vitamins, vitamin C, and omega 3, and has antioxidant properties, is gluten-free and is very low in saturated fats. Hemp flavored water contains all the essential amino acids and helps in muscle growth.
- Energy Bars: Hemp energy bars are highly nutritious, healthy, delicious snacks that keep your stomach satisfied for a long time. They are made from hemp seeds, hemp protein powder, walnuts, dates, and prunes. They serve as an excellent on-the-go or as a post-workout snack.
- Tea: Hemp tea is available in different types such as young hemp tee and mature hemp tea. Its benefits include detoxifies the body, increases RBC count, delays aging, improves gastrointestinal function, strengthens bones, reduces respiratory problems, stimulates appetite, and much more.
- Juice: Hemp juice has numerous health benefits beyond providing basic nutrition. It is high in calcium, magnesium, iron, selenium, and phosphorous, and in vitamins B12, A, and E. It promotes optimal health and helps alleviate the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- Granola: Hemp granola is high in plant-based protein, is nutrient-dense, and contains good fats. It is delicious, healthy, and gluten-free, and can be mixed with other seeds, peanut butter, milk, yogurt or berries to meet the different nutritional needs of individuals. Other popular hemp treats include coffee, chocolate, flax crackers, burgers, and hot dogs.
Beauty and Skincare
Hemp oil-based beauty products have a superior ratio of omega 3 fatty acids and are packed with vitamins. Hemp oil contains essential amino acids that help in preventing wrinkles and moisture retention.
- Body Lotion: Hemp body lotion is chemical-free, lightweight, and feels gentle on the skin. It is excellent for skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, burns, contact dermatitis, ringworm, dry skin, bug bites, and much more. It has anti-aging properties and helps fix damaged skin.
- Body Wash: Hemp body washes cleanse effectively, are mild on the skin, and are free from chemicals, parabens, and SLS. They nourish and hydrate the skin, provide you with long-lasting moisture and a feeling of freshness, and are ideal for everyday use.
- Balms: Hemp balms are loaded with essential fatty acids that help in healing and soothing the skin. Due to their lightweight nature, they are easily absorbed into the skin, providing you with moistened and glowing skin. Hemp lip balms relieve dry lips.
- Facial Cleanser: Hemp facial cleanser is gentle on all skin types, effective in removing makeup, leaves no greasy residue, calms skin inflammation, prevents breakouts and redness, tightens, and soothes skin. The natural ingredients gently wash away skin impurities without drying the skin.
- Sunscreen: Hemp sunscreen is incredibly lightweight, very water-resistant, high in antioxidants, and is easily absorbed into the skin. It provides broad-spectrum protection from harmful ultraviolet rays and safe for all skin types. It is a moisturizing, rejuvenating, and protective skincare product.
- Shampoo: Hemp shampoo consists of vitamin E and omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids that help in preventing hair fall. It provides your scalp with optimal moisture, protects hair roots, promotes hair growth, and enhances your hair’s natural shine.
- Serum: Hemp serum offers great help with conditions such as eczema on the face or psoriasis on the scalp. It soaks easily into the skin and scalp and helps alleviate flaky scalp and itchy skin, and prevents your skin or hair from getting greasy. Other hemp beauties and skincare products include hemp conditioner and hemp cream.
- Biofuel: Hemp biofuel can reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. It is easy to transport, smells good, and does not pollute the environment. It benefits the vehicles in many ways such as by providing better lubrication and does not harm the car ignition or torque.
- Vehicle Parts: Industrial hemp is used in making car door panels. It can also be used in making fiber composites and car interiors. Leading automakers BMW, General Motors, Ford, and Mercedes Benz have started making use of hemp for a variety of reasons.
- Animal Bedding: Hemp animal bedding made from hemp hurds is strong, highly absorbent, and is low dust. It reduces odor much better than wood shavings or straw, is biodegradable, economical to farmers, lasts longer than straw or pine bedding, and naturally decomposes into the earth.
- Pet Tinctures: CBD oil for dogs helps with conditions such as arthritis, anxiety, seizures, cancer, poor appetite, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammation, and an array of phobias. Tinctures can be mixed with pet’s food and can improve the life quality of senior animals.
- Dog Leash: Hemp dog leashes are hypoallergenic, soft, tear-resistant, resist odor, and feel great on your hand. They are available in vibrant colors and in varying lengths and can be machine washed and dried. They are an eco-friendly and durable dog gear. Other hemp pet supply products include dog toys and dog collar.
Farming and Gardening
- Growing Mats: Hemp growing mats are plastic, chemical, and petroleum-free. They are ideal for growing wheatgrass, microgreens, sprouts, and other short rotation crops without the messiness of the soil, and provide adequate nutrition for the plants. They are clean, light, and convenient.
Home and Office Supplies
- Towel: Hemp towels soften with age, are mildew-resistant and are wonderfully sustainable. They are chemical- and dye-free, hypoallergenic, absorbent, and fast-drying. Hemp towels feel good on the skin and are available as washcloths, hand towels, bath towels, and scrub cloth.
- Paper: Hemp paper has 85% cellulose that makes it more durable and crack-free, does not yellow and does not deteriorate over time. Perforated hemp paper is great for laserjet and inkjet printers. Other hemp paper products include envelopes, notebooks, drawing books, sketchbooks, and more.
- Blankets: Hemp blankets are breathable and soft and perfect for the summer season. The natural fibers allow your body to collect the oxygen it requires. They can help with skin conditions such as rashes and also help reduce the intensity of night sweating.
- Sheets: Hemp sheets are breathable and highly absorbent, and keep you warm during winter and cool during summer. They are four times the durability of cotton and are anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and naturally hypoallergenic. The fabric feels very soft on the skin.
- Curtains: Hemp curtains are chemical-free, sustainable, eco-friendly, and completely safe for both humans and animals. They are available in a multitude of colors and provide warmth and coziness to any room. They keep the space cool during summer and warm during winter. Other homes and office supplies made from hemp include pens, chairs, laundry detergents, and tablecloths.
- Ropes: Ropes made of hemp are incredibly durable, low stretch, and strong. They are skin-friendly, biodegradable, flame retardant, and naturally heat-resistant. They perfect for various applications such as ship line, decoration, seaming twine, and climbing rope and are available in different sizes.
- Batteries: Hemp batteries are found to be more powerful than graphene and lithium and are highly economical. They can work down to 0 degrees Celsius, are good for power-intensive operations such as accelerating a car, and are used to store tons of energy.
- Hempcrete: Hempcrete is an excellent thermodynamic insulator, great for people who are allergy-sensitive, and reduces energy costs by 60% annually. It also continuously absorbs carbon dioxide as it ages making the building stronger over time. Hempcrete is cheaper than synthetic insulation materials. Other hemp applications for homes include bash-proofing hemp roofing and soundproof hemp walls.
- Plastics: Hemp plastic is sustainable and much more durable than conventional plastic. It can be used to make rayon, celluloid, cellophane, and a wide array of related plastics. It can even be used to make cars, pens, sunglasses, and much more.
As the world is becoming more environmentally conscious, awareness and supply of hemp continue to grow accelerating innovation across many different industries. Hemp is at the forefront of numerous eco-friendly practices that focus on sustainability and curbing our carbon footprint. Live your most stylish, coolest, and economical life through hemp products, and with such a wide array of them available on the market, there is no reason not to include hemp in our lives.